Страници

сряда, 22 юни 2011 г.

Fans from distance




Manchester United is one of the best football teams.  They have millions of fans all around the world and everyone of them is a different person, but one thing brings us together – we all love and support this team. While United has a large, dedicated following, there are a small lucky few who live in Manchester and England.

Not all of the United fans have the chance to be at Old Trafford Stadium. Most of them support the team from home, watching on television from thousands kilometers away. Some people call them not a real fans.  I’m one of these fans who live far away from Manchester, and in my whole time of supporting United, I have always wanted to be at a game, to watch them, to feel the passion at the stadium.  But I haven’t been at Old Trafford yet. That doesn’t mean I’m not a real supporter.  Going to games doesn’t make you a real fan.  That’s just a small part of the word called “fan”.  To be a “fan” means to cry with your team, to celebrate with them…to believe in them every second.  To feel the passion even from a thousand kilometres.

 To be a fan is a way of living.  This is my way of living.  I’m a fan of Manchester United.  I’m a fan of the champions of England.  I won’t stop supporting them just because I live far away and can’t go to their games.  I’ll keep supporting them like I do now.  I’ll be in a bad mood when they lose.  I’ll celebrate when they win like it’s my birthday.

 For people like me is not all about going to games.  People like me want to be at Old Trafford more then anyone else.  And believe me when  I finally walk out to “The Theatre Of Dreams” , I won’t leave the stadium until the last second of the game passes, no matter what the result of the game is.  I want to tell to all the people who have the chance to be at the stadium – never leave before the end of the game.. you are lucky to be there, trust me!

You might be right.  I can’t fully support my team from another country.  I can’t sing from my home because the players won’t hear me, but I’m doing just that.  Who do you think you are to say who is fan and who’s not?  Even far away from Manchester, I’m doing everything for United.  Because United is my everything.  I’ll give my life for one second at Old Trafford.  I’ll give my life to feel the emotions at the stadium. I want it with all my heart and one day my dream will come true.   Simply, because  I always believe.  Believe in my team and in my dreams.


Never give up people.Never stop believing in yourself & in your dreams. It's a matter of time your dream to come true,but only if you really want it.
With this blog I don't want to judge anyone or say what the fans have to be. In this blog im saying what the word fan means to me.Means MY LIFE.
 

With love , one fan from Bulgaria.
 

Sorry for my english , still study.

8 коментара:

  1. We love United <3 From Argentina....:D

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Nice text...I share the same opinion with you about cheering...greetings from bosnia and herzegovina

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. i think the same, qhen u dont have the chance to go, just continue to support from the distance. i support united from Ecuador

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. I know what you mean, I'm from Poland and it's not easy to attend as many games as we would like, is it? :) I saw them in Munich at Audi Cup in 2009, against Boca and Bayern, but I've never been to Old Trafford yet.

    Don't worry Inna, one day we'll go to Old Trafford and it will be the perfect day.

    Will read your blog regularly, @mJagiela on Twitter, I've just stared following you, it's good there are girls in Bulgaria supporting United ;) Best wishes and don't stop writing here!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. I had a similar discussion with my friends about "real fans" and I used same lines as you did :) I am from Serbia and have never been at OT, but I hope to go someday...

    P.S. Berba is the best!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Don't worry, Inna, you'll go to the Theatre of Dreams over and over again. You're a Man United fan and you deserve it, like all Man United fans.

    I was lucky enough to live near to Manchester and followed Utd home and when possible away for years and years, but that doesn't make me a better fan than you.

    Now I live far from England and very rarely get to a match, but that doesn't mean I'm a worse fan than those lucky enough to own a season ticket.

    It just means we all live different lives,live in different places, have different problems.

    We may have our differences of opinion, but in one thing there is no difference: in being Manchester United fans. As such there's no thing as a "Top" fan, a "Great" fan, "the biggest" fan, a "Diehard" fan, etc. We're just all Manchester United "FANS" - "Fanatics" for Manchester United. One big family.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. I am agreeing with you Inna. I never get to see my beloved United unless it's on TV. It is not fair that they play up north near Manchester so far away from most of their fans. Every United fan should go to Old Trafford at least once, even if it is to see the reserves and go to the Superstore.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. eeez important that united is best team in world because have to change me curtins and bedspred ifa they is playin cacklike.

    ОтговорИзтриване