Страници

вторник, 21 август 2012 г.

My short open letter to Gary Neville,the legend.



Hello,Gary

You don't know me.We have never met.I'm just one of the many United & your fans.I know there is 1% percent of you reading this,but anyway.I just want to tell you that I love your passion about football.I love your passion about United.I'm not sure there will be anyone on the Earth like you ever.Growing up during the years, you've been one of my favourite players ever.And you'll be forever.

I love how you're not afraid to tell what you really think.I wish I could do the same.If I ever have a son, i'll want him to be like you.Well, I may name him Gary as well,haha.
I'm gonna sorry for one thing in my life - I never saw you playing on live.I was enjoying your and United's football only watching it on the TV, from my couch.It's been a real pleasure,watching you playing Gary.I'm proud of you.I'm happy you was a United player, one to admire.Wish they were more players like you this days.The best right back.You're a legend.All the best in the future.

Gary Neville is a red,he hates scousers!

With love,Inna from Bulgaria.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар