Страници

понеделник, 4 март 2013 г.

The life of one football loving girl.


Being with my girls,I'm listening everyday how the talk about clothes,clothes and CLOTHES.To be honest this bores me something.Everyone of us loves shopping, I do too,but I've choosen to be a different type of girl.I love the game called football and this game has built a strong place in my heart.

People say that girls pretend to watch football only because of the good looking players or because when they say they like football boys will like them more - well,some might do it,but most of us don't.The only thing that is different between us & boys is how we look - our passion about football can be big as boy's passion. 

If I have to be honest,there was a period in my life when I prefered football over boyfriends, because football was everything what I need,football gave me what I needed.In one thing I'm sure - United won't leave,they may break my heart,but this makes me love them even more.

Today I can't imagine my life without Manchester United.All the clothes,shoes,make up & girly things are just a thing in my life.They can't matter to United.And it may sounds strange from my mounth ( a girl),but many times I've prefered spending my money on football things ( United's new kit & etc),then other girly stuff.
I'm sure that they are many girls around the world like me.WE LOVE FOOTBALL.
And right now if my parents give me 500 pounds and tell me to go and buy myself some clothes,I'll immediately book my flight to Manchester.All this might sounds unreal to you,but this is the reality for me. 

Being a United fan is what makes me happy.Giving all my love to them,being a Manchester United fan girl is what I wanna be until the rest of my life.

So boys,let us be equal with you about football.Don't put a label on us,just because we're girls.

P.S sorry about my bad english.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар