Страници

неделя, 8 декември 2013 г.

A dream coming true..


Visiting  Old Trafford and watching United play was something I was dreaming for a long time.
Unfortunately I had everything else I wanted,but my parents couldn’t afford giving me money for Old Trafford,because for us, Bulgarian people this is expencive.So, there was only one chance for me – to get the money myself. I found a summer job,which was my first job ever and I spent  my summer holiday (2 months) working.

 I was under big pressure at my work place,but knowing that this money will help me achieve my dream, I didn’t give up.This was something  that was keeping me up all the time.Knowing I’ll finally visit The Theatre of Dreams & see the thing which I’ve loved the most – my team.
Most of my friends said that I’m crazy.Crazy, because I’ll spend all of my money to go and watch a football match,but I really didn’t care what they say.For me Manchester United was the main thing,something I was living for.

My last working day was on August 30th.That day I felt so proud of myself,so happy.Proud,that I didn’t give up,proud that I’ve worked hard for this money,for my money and so happy,because I finally had the money to achieve my dream.

My flight to Manchester was on December 3rd.I could’t believe I’m really going.I was so nervous at the airport,thinking : ‘’What if something gets wrong now’’?.But when I got on the plane I knew that this was really happening.

When I arrived in Manchester, firstly I wanted to go was Old Trafford.
When I went there for the first time the feeling was unreal.Was this really happening?Walking around the stadium,this beautiful place..I’ve never felt more happier in my life.

The next day was the match against Everton.I left my hotel at 9:30am and decided I’ll have a little walk around Manchester & will spend most of the day at Old Trafford.I didn’t get tired walking around the stadium whole day.I was loving it.Me and my friend decided we are gonna wait for the players before the game.I knew they won’t stop,but I just wanted to see them close so badly.We waited for them to arrive about 3 hours & when they arrived, we thought it’s time to take our seats at the stadium.

Stepping at Old Trafford for the first time…I was shaking.I got so emotional that I started crying,I was so happy to be there.I felt the magic.Old Trafford was so big & powerful.Seeing all this people, our fans,seeing their reactions, singing with them, screaming..being part of the crowd,feeling the passion.. that made me love United even more.That made me wanna stay there forever.I just realized how much I loved United and what a huge part of my life they were.And I thought: ‘How lucky are this people to be attending every United match? How lucky are they to be living here?’.
Even though we lost,I was over the moon.I really didn’t care.I was there to support my team. I sang.I screamed.I got mad.Excited.Being there was all what matters.

After the final whistle, I didn’t want to leave. I knew I won’t be there to watch United again soon  and I just wanted to  stay there.Forever!

And after the match I got close to 2 of our players – Evra & Evans.Both very nice &  kind. When Jonny stopped to sign my flag I asked:’’ Can I take a pic with you?’’He said: ‘’I’m gonna sign some autographs & when I finish I’ll come back to you’’.And he did come back,straight back to me.

The next day I went to Carrington,hoping  I’ll get the chance to be even closer to the players.The weather was terrible,raining & really windy,storming,cold.I spent there  4 hours there waiting for the players.I was freezing,wet, but I didn’t thought about leaving.. not even for a second,no matter how bad the weather was.Luckily, 16 of them stopped. Ferdinand,Fletcher,van Persie & Smalling were one of the nicest & talkative.

After that I headed off to Old Trafford again for the stadium and museum tour.Sitting on the bench,at the dressing room.. no words to describe how I felt.

 And suddenly everything I’ve dreamed for came true. Dreams come true,you just have to believe.Like I did.And look at me now,I’ve just been to see my team for the first time in my life.Being  a United fan is what I wanna be until the rest of my life & after that.

Some people say they’ve seen Angels,I’ve seen UNITED – that’s enough!


Meeting the players





Stadium Tour

Stadium Tour



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар