Страници

събота, 10 януари 2015 г.

My life, my story, my team.




 I’ve decided to do something  unusual.. to share with you my story.

The last two years were very difficult for me & the hardest in my life & until now, I haven’t  actually shared this, I haven’t actually admitted it to anyone.

In this 2 years I lost 3 family members – my granddad, my great granddad & my great grandmother.Coping with their loss was extremely hard for me.Losing them was unexpected & painful. I owe them so much & I’ve promised myself that will never ever give up on my dreams, I will never let people to take me down.. I know they’re watching over me now.

In this 2 years, I’ve ‘lost’ people who I thought were my friends, but no. I’ve learned that people will only be with you when they want something, they won’t be with you when you need them.I’ve learnt that the only people who will be with me always are my family.

During this 2 years, the only one thing that was keeping me alive was Manchester United. Yes, think whathever you want,think that these words are clichés, but this is the truth.Being a United fan helped me grow up & made me realize how one football club can change your life.How your love for this club can change it.I can not actually describe how I feel about this club, this feeling can not be describe. It’s more then just support, it’s love, live. I’m sure that they are a lot of people who are feeling the same as me.

I started working in the summer of 2013, stressful & painful summer for me.. and you know why I started working? To save money for Old Trafford.That was the only one reason, my main purpose. Three month’s of terrible terror from my boss, a lot of tears & pain, but in the end I finally got the money to make my dream come true. I was finally going to sing at Old Trafford, to support United.

Just two month’s before my trip to Manchester, my great grandmother died.She left us & I even didn’t have the chance to say goodbye.Maybe because I was to scared, maybe because I didn’t think she’ll die, maybe because I didn’t want to accept it. I remember how excited she was about me going to Manchester & how nervous she was, because it was the first time when I was leaving the country.

4th December, my first ever match at Old Trafford, I know she was watching, not only she, but my great granddad & granddad too.

I don’t want to drag you in my life story anymore, I just wanted to share this.I just wanted to share, because I know Manchester United will be unchangeable part of me until the rest of my life.We, girls, can love football too. And even more deeply.We put real emotions & feelings in this game. Like I do.I’ve been lucky. I’ve been lucky to be at Old Trafford twice, to have met the players. And do you know what I wanna do ? I wanna work for this club, I wanna be part of it. I wanna give my whole life to this club, because I’m committed.Committed to this love.

And I don't actually care what some twitter trolls will say about this blog, I don't care. At
least I'm honest.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар